happy halloween motherfuckersssss

I mean, I work tonight, but I'm planning on watching Amityville II: Possession tonight, so, like, Halloween, motherfuckers. 

I did wear my costume somewhere. I had DnD on Sunday, and I just. Decided to show up looking like Nikki Sixx. See at the bottom of this post, the photos that my very professional twelve year old sister directed and took. She also did the hair. And yes, that wrecked-looking place is my parent's old kitchen, because my dad is currently tearing it apart.

But yeah--Halloween. Like I said, I work tonight, and I am pretty antisocial outside of work; I love being around people, I fucking hate committing time to people. Like, every so often, it's nice to hang. You know, I've got DnD every couple of weeks, and that's a solid four hours of hanging, you know. But mostly I'm like, you know, I like to use my time off to get shit done, you know, writing and everything. I've got too many irons in the fire to spend time with people outside of work. 

But it's Halloween. Apparently tonight we'll have a bowl of candy to give to kids if they come in, which apparently, we don't get many, but if we get a few, that'll be chill. I love seeing kids all excited and in their costumes for Halloween. I love seeing everyone's Halloween costume in general, kids and adults alike (apparently one of my male coworkers shaved his entire body and went as a gothic woman, so that's fun), because I just think it's sick as hell, but I especially like seeing little kids all excited about their costumes. IT's a chill time.

Also, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Do I know what I'm doing? No. I will figure that out tomorrow, when NaNoWriMo starts.




Her exact words for this picture were: "Now pick up the pipe. There. Ready to fight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day