guitar updates

I love it.

I've obviously only been playing for like, two weeks at this point, and the initial learning curve is like, going from zero to like, point seven five is even an amazing difference, but it is so cool to be able to do shit. What I've been doing mostly is this unholy mashup of power chords and bits and pieces of intros and riffs from various different songs all one after another, like, just unrecognizable as their original things, and it goes Sanitarium Money for Nothing Cult of Personality Master of Puppets I Love Rock n Roll Symphony of Destruction TNT Paranoid Even Flow Creeping Death. Just little bits and pieces; the only bit that has more than about three seconds worth is Sanitarium.

I'm having a lot of fun. Since I got a cheap-o kind of guitar/amp situation, the amp is like, already dying so I did order a new practice amp (off of eBay, my love) so that should be fun. I'm actually pretty sure it's in my pile of boxes for my next eBay unboxing but as it's like, the beginning of October and I've already done the October unboxing, it'll have to wait for November's. So that'll be fun when that happens.

But I'm digging it, man. I like doing shit with my hands, you know, and this is something really kickass and everything. I dunno. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Would recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day