the writing year so far

 I mean, it's been going well. I've put out two books so far, and the only reason Class B isn't out is because I just haven't gotten around to uploading the final draft to Amazon and everything. It's done. I'm about 14k into the next Aughts Boys book, which I am a little lukewarm about (it's Kevin, and he's like, kind of meh, for me, honestly), and about 10k into the last Serial Killers with Cookies book. Next month I start a rewrite of a Tinon novella, and the month after I start a rewrite of another standalone.

It's going well. I think I'll publish all the books I meant to publish this year--the only one I'm iffy on is Kaz at the Approach. Everything else should be finished with plenty of time to spare, which is not like, generally my experience. Usually I have crossover between years. 

It's been a good year so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post