two months...

 I'm in the next stage of the book wall shrinkage, which is two months without buying any books. The ONLY caveat is my own books. When I put out one of my books, I will get myself a copy. That is the ONLY exception. EVEN if I get a pass, I will not buy any more books.

The first couple of days in a no-book month are always the easiest, because I still have books coming in that I ordered the previous months. So I'm still going strong, you know, four days in. I think having an end date in mind is helping. June 1st, I can buy books again. Until July.

Unfortunately, my rotation didn't take into account that July is the month that my birthday's in... but I'll just have to deal, man. I can't get books on my birthday this year, and I will just have to deal with it. I've got two months of no book-buying. The hope is that I can wean myself off. Eventually, if I stick with this (and I say if because when I have I ever stuck to a book buying ban), I'll be going... YEARS without buying books. The only way this ends is if I completely kill the book wall. Like, down to zero.

Seeing as we're still over 2000... don't see that happening for a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post