so class b will be out soon

 Class B, if you're unaware, is a companion/sort-of sequel to the Pentalogy of Hell series. It takes place after the conclusion of Son of Perdition, and it's mostly a companion because, like everything else that is extra content for these books, it's about Casey.

You may ask, why the fuck do we care about Casey so much? I mean, he's practically a bit character in the first book, so why did he become so important?

The answer is that he's the character I created first. Like, in my whole life. Like, I created the earliest vestiges of the character when I was about nine years old. He was always kind of a misfit (and he was named after Casey the Cat from JumpStart), but I was not like, imagining horrifying abuse when I was a third grader. 

He grew. And he kind of evolved. And now he's what he is now, and he has his own book. I guess his second own book, if you count Beyr as a Casey book? 'Which it really is, I guess. I did make an effort to make Class B coincide right with Beyr. 

But, yeah. Keep an eye out. WE get ~extended flashback sequences~.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post