the sunshine court???

 Ah, god damn it, it's not a book month.

However! One thing does escape the rules of buying books, and that is eBooks. And as Nora Sakavic is a part of the same school of thought as I am in terms of pricing eBooks (99c forever, baby), I 100% bought an eBook of The Sunshine Court last night. I'm a chapter in.

I'm taking my time with this one. I'm doing a chapter a night. I'm trying to avoid all mentions of it on Twitter because I'm SAVORING because Jean is my favorite character and he's always been my favorite and of course I was so glad that March was a book month because I did purchase the hardcovers of AFTG that RainbowCrate put out, so those'll be coming, and of course the paperback is going to be on my Amazon wishlist of The Sunshine Court, and--

It's good so far. Chapter one was good. This book is going to fucking WRECK me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post