a break from videos

 Something terrible happened a few days ago: I ran out of pre-filmed, pre-edited videos to post.

This doesn't happen often. I just have a mass of unedited videos on my computer (and even more on my phone, which still need to be transferred to my computer), and generally, I can keep up. But a few days ago, I realized, I was out. That was it. End of the line. 

So there won't be any videos in a while. My plan is to edit up all the ones I have, and then transfer all of the videos currently taking up space on my phone (not that it's that big of a deal, I have like 512GB total storage) to my computer, and then we can start posting again and hopefully not fall behind again. I will also not be filming anything at this time. I know. I put away all my books I read in the past week without filming a wrap-up. Which is fine, because it's not like those wrap-ups were in any way timely. 

But! That's that. Won't be any videos until I get all my current computer ones edited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post