30 in 30...

 I don't remember where I heard of this--Happy for Now's YouTube, maybe? Either way, it's a challenge for the month of April where you read a volume of manga every day. I have a whole goddam fuckton of manga in the book wall, so I figured I'd have enough.

Spoiler alert: I 100% did. I didn't even have to dig that far. So, my 30 in 30 plans this year (there will be a vlog up at some point, probably several months in the future):

  • Mob Psycho 100, 1&2
  • Deadman Wonderland, 1, 4
  • My Love Mix-Up, 3
  • My Dress-up Darling, 1-3
  • Given, 1
  • His Favorite, 10
  • Devils and Realist, 11
  • InuYasha Ani-manga, 17&18
  • Haikyu, 1, 3
  • Othello, 1
  • Jujutsu Kaisen, 10
  • Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, 3
  • Library Wars, 4
  • The 100 Girlfriends Who Really..., 1
  • Noragami, 1
  • We Never Learn, 1-3
  • The Good Lie
  • Food Wars, 2
  • Galaxy Angel Deluxe, 1

So, that's the plan! I'm down one, and if nothing else, this will help me kill that book wall--and it's not even a book month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post