looking back on the nano

 So, I finished NaNoWriMo a couple days ago. I actually finished in the wee hours of the 29th; I think it was about 12:30 AM--it was one of those situations where I told myself that I wasn't going to go to bed until I was done. And I finished! I just haven't written a blog post since then.

So, this NaNoWriMo.

Well, I did stretch the book to go the whole 50k, unlike last year, where I had to add a second shorter project because it was just ~done~ and there was ~nothing I could do about it~, so that's a good thing. I had several days where I wrote jack shit, though. Shit's weird. It is still so amazing to me, looking back at some of my high school-era NaNoes.... like, shit, past Aurora, what the fuck was up with you?

I did vlog the entire month. Okay, not the entire month--but, you know, the twenty-nine days that I wrote. None of these have been edited yet but they'll be coming out over the next few months. Feat. '46 Updates', which is where I talk about how I did nothing on the drive home on a certain road. So those are fun. 

But, yeah--I did also decide that I think I'm going to start doing Camp NaNoWriMo as well? And I'll vlog all three times I have a NaNo time? I think it'll be a good balance between doing seven thousand first drafts and just one first draft in a year... because man, I've got a ton of ideas, and now that I've started self-publishing, I've gotta really start pumping those bitches out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post