tbr 12.17.2020

 


I'm a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter by Dr. Harper
Yeah, these originated on r/nosleep, but I happen to like r/nosleep, and my 2020 reading challenge on Goodreads is in some desperate need of some help (yeah, don't set your GR reading challenge at 340, for all of those who were wondering). 

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
This is some Jane Austen book or whatever set in space as a young adult novel. I don't like Jane Austen or sci-fi, so this should be a fantastically inappropriate read for me. 

No Exit by Taylor Adams
I read the first few pages of this and it was just, an extremely realistic portrayal of losing control of a car in a snowstorm, which is pretty scary to someone in North Dakota in December, so it's gonna be good.

One More Sad Song by Aurora Dimitre
One boy, one girl, two hearts, their world, time goes by, secrets rise
The secret is that I wrote this book and it's not a secret, it's on the spine. 

Chain Letter 2 by Christopher Pike
This, alongside Whisper of Death is one of two teen horror books I read over and over again as an eight year old. The only thing I remember about this one is that my favorite character got burned to death. 

The Dracula Killer by Ray Biondi
hell yeah richard chase

What School Could Be
I have so many books about teaching and school now it is absolutely ridiculous.

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
School shooter book I think? I'm always down for a school shooter book.

Eat the Rich by Andrew Rivas
Heeeeere's cannibalism!

Wolf's Mate by Celia Kyle
A goodreads giveaway that the book wall gave me. 

My Friend Anna with a Lady With a Long Name
Nonfiction? Less deadly true crime, more about extortion? Heck yeah.

Words Fail Me
It's about writing! I do that!

Boys & Sex
Gonna learn boys.

Circus Wings by Aurora Dimitre
Wow! I wrote this one also! It's my least favorite of my published works!

People Like Her by Ellery Lord
My BOTM pick for December--not out until next month, all influencer domestic thriller-y.

Vive la Revolution by Some Guy
This is a humorous nonfiction book about the French Revolution, because, to put it simply, I fucking love the French revolution, and from flipping through, they don't ignore my boy Desmoulins, so we're good.

The Complete Jack the Ripper
Not a huge Jack the Ripper fan; as far as serial killers go, for me, he's low on the list. Still, should be fun.

Anxious People by Fredrick Backman
I love this man's writing more than life itself. 

The Valencourt Book of Horror Stories Volume II
scary

History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
Will I cry? Maybe. Probably. We'll see. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post