Tinder in Rural North Dakota

tl;dr: sucks

So like, I'm pretty new to Tinder, but I  have my stories to share in comparison to one of my friends, who lives in a major US city that is not North Dakota, let alone rural North Dakota. She's talking about how she's hooked up with a few people and it's been cool and I'm sitting here like "all of my matches are at least forty miles away, except for that one kid who I think is the kid I complimented on his Vegas Golden Knights shirt the other day???"

But I am pretty new. It's only been a few days. And it's been cool talking to people, even if they live sixty or a hundred miles away; if nothing else this shit'll make me feel less awkward about talking to dudes online? I guess?

I mean, I'm not gonna delete my account. This is my second go-around, and the first time I deleted my account as soon as I got a match because I was like "nope," but now I've not only matched but had a couple of brief conversations and have not deleted my account yet, so, we're doing good.

It's weird, though. I dunno. Part of it feels like giving up, a little, and I really don't think anything will ever come of it but, whatever, it's something to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post