more pentalogy of hell???

 This series is never going away, I swear.

I'm coming up on the end of Class B, soon, which is sort-of spin-off, sort-of-Pentalogy-of-Hell number six, basically just, wait, Casey's my favorite character and he sorta just disappeared out of the last book in the series, so let's wrap him up and also I LOVE doing Casey backstory so let's shove some of that in there.

That one. I'm almost done with that one. It's going to take a good chunk of work, but it'll be done before May is out is my guess. This is not the end of the POH-verse... oh do I have novellas a-coming. 

Reminder to pre-order Guillaume if you have not yet done so! If you liked Lord of the Flies but really wished that Roger could like, REALLY go nuts, this is the book for you! March 3rd! It comes out March 3rd!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post