november 7, 2011

[NOTE: this is a legitimate journal entry that I wrote in 2011. Any names have been redacted, and sometimes I comment on 'what the fuck Aurora' in brackets/bold. In 2011 I was fourteen years old.]

November 7, 2011
I do believe I'm an Athiest. [You are, but I don't know why you capitalized it.] Just thought I'd throw that out there. 
Why do I believe that? Well, yesterday in church, I was thinking about my NaNoWriMo. And how controversial it is. You know the fact that it's about Hell [this is now what I call my 'pet project--fun fact, 2011 was my very first NaNo, and my very first completed draft, ever], and that the devil is a FAIRLY decent guy... and the fact that one of the main characters is bisexual [update: the main character I'm talking about here is the straightest kid alive, but in a twist, the one I had designed to be the prototypical 'Straight White Boy' is now uh, very much not so it's fun how characters evolve.] I was like, "The church would totally hate it. Haha. Losers." And... I don't really believe in God all that much. 
Borderline Athiest? [You're just an atheist, but I don't know why you keep capitalizing it, and also why you can't SPELL it.] 

Anyway, enough of all that... 'deep' stuff. Now let's talk about [GUY I HAD A CRUSH ON IN HIGH SCHOOL.] :D Yaaaaaay! [Note: I counted out how many fucking A's I put in that 'yay' and this is a direct transcription.] *children cheer, global warming is over, world peace is achieved* See, a while ago (August 25, 2011) [That's not a present-day-insert, that's a 2011 insert.] I wrote in here that, if [GUY I HAD A CRUSH ON IN HIGH SCHOOL] became a serial killer, I'd still love him. [that's concerning]
Today, in French, they were talking about how [GUY I HAD A CRUSH ON IN HIGH SCHOOL] was going to be a serial killer when he grows up. [more concerning, all right] Coincidence? [Yes.] Maybe. Odd? [Not really.] Definately. 

AurorA
Books: 7 [I'm not like, 100% sure what this counter is full, but I have a suspicion that it's the beginning of the book wall. Dear lord, imagine a time when I only had seven books in the book wall. Dear-fuckin'-lord.] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post