immediate tbr

I don't do monthly TBRs or anything, but due to the nature of how fucking big the book wall is, I do tend to pull ten or so books at a time--so here's what I'm gonna be reading next.

Tigerheart's Shadow by Erin Hunter
This is part of my warrior cat re-read, moving on.

Gemini Smile, Gemini Kill by Robert Lory
I read The Revenge of Taurus not too long ago. Fucking loved with. Primo stupid cheesy eighties horror--hoping for the same from this one. Forever pissed off that this series only has four books instead of twelve, because if it's zodiac-themed, Robert, write all twelve. 

The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
No, I have not read this massively popular true crime book. What can I say, Bundy's never been one of my favorites--but it's also one of the most iconic true crime novels of all time, so I figure I might as well pick it up sooner rather than later. Fun fact, this edition is so old that it refers to Bundy in present tense, even on the back cover, because he had not been executed yet.

The Dirt by Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil [Motley Crue]
Love musician memoirs. Love Motley Crue. Loved the movie--figured it was time to pick up the book.

Everything's Eventual by Stephen King
Technically, this one's a re-read. Short stories--not my favorite King short story collection, but one that I do enjoy. It's got some good stories in it and some nice fucking DT references (including "The Little Sisters of Eluria", which literally as Roland as the main character).

I Hate Myself and Want to Die by Tom Reynolds
This is just some guy talking about a bunch of depressing songs. Seemed up my alley.

Pyro-kinesis: Moving Matter With the Mind by Adrian V Clark
AKA, a book that Carrie White would have checked out from the library.

Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
Been wanting to read this one for a long, long time. The cover is fucking gorgeous, and the concept is cool--I'm ready.

An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears
Okay, the book wall gave me this one and I don't have anything to say about it.

The Outsider by Stephen King
I know I know I know, I haven't read The Outsider yet. I know. But look, I'm getting to it now. I also haven't read The Institute, Sleeping Beauties, Elevation--I'm behind, man.

Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol
Again, musician memoir.

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
The book wall gave me this one, too, also it's going to be. A fucking. Trip. I'm not scared of big books but I am a little scared of Leo Tolstoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post