the book wall. it grows.

So I've hit a new high point on my book wall.

I'm not going to say what it is, because it'll be shrunk by the first of December, when I will air my shameful amount of unread books that I own on Twitter, but it's definitely still going to be over 912, which was the previous high point. The reason is because I did a book haul, and so those books got added to the wall, and that's when I add them to the spreadsheet, and--

Yeah, I don't really think that the book wall is ever going to be completely depleted? I've been thinking about going on another book buying restriction. I think this only happens immediately after I add things to the book wall, because then I'm messing with those for literally like, two and a half hours and I'm a little worried that it's going to fall like, all the time, so--

I'm not sure! I might! Who fucking knows! Maybe I'll grab a notebook and like, I dunno--

But I don't really want to, and I'm actually not super bad about buying books, not really. I mean, I've slowed down a lot. Part of this is, I think, the fact that I don't work at a library anymore and so I can't exactly just take whatever the hell I want from the book sale room, which is how the book wall really exploded, I think. And I haven't not worked at the library for very long, so maybe it will shrink. Maybe I just need to read more. I think that's it. I just need to read more. I've read 128 books this year but when the book wall is over 900 that doesn't seem like very much, you know?

I just gotta read more. That's all it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day