and thus, an end

I start my new job tomorrow.

This is good, because I'm not like, unemployed, so I guess that's good. I've got enough savings that I had a cushion, but like, not enough to live forever on, you know? I moved to this new town a couple weeks ago, and basically it's been like a vacation. I've been writing a lot. Reading... not as much as you might think. Filming and editing videos. Going for walks. Listening to a lot of Last Pod.

I mean, I know that it'll be good to be getting paid, and it'll be good to be like, more social and whatever. I'm anxious about it but that's because I'm a generally anticipation-orientated-anxious kind of person. It'll be good. I'm going to miss being able to do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want, though.

Because like, this is going to be my full-time job now. This isn't, I'm doing this on the side for cash while I'm in school, because I'm not in school anymore. I graduated. I'm an actual adult now, no matter what the Goosebumps books in my book wall say. I pay rent and buy groceries and everything, man.

Gotta go in sometime today to go do paperwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post