Ruts

Lately I've been feeling in a rut. Like I'm just stuck here, in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, with nothing real going on. And doing nothing real. Which is definitely bullshit, I mean, even they're not exciting, the things happening are real, Aurora, and I'm sure it's just a going-into-senior-year-of-college thing.

I hate living with my parents.

I love my parents. And when I haven't seen them for a while, living with them seems like the best. But I hate being almost twenty-one years old and living with my parents. The reason I am is because I've got one year left of college and I don't want to waste money on an apartment or anything, but my plan, to save the most money possible, is to live with them for an entire year after I graduate, and to be honest, I don't think I can do it.

Maybe my feelings will change, and I know that sometimes I get into weird let's-hold-onto-childhood states of mind, but at the moment, this is literally the worst thing, because I feel like I'm being treated like a child when I'm legally an adult. And it's frustrating, because, logically, I will be living with them until May 2020. To save the most money.

To move to Maine (or anywhere else in the continental US).

Maine better be worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post