a few MORE updates

 A few more updates because things just! Keep! Happening!

  • First up, I was... interviewed? And had an article written partially about my book recording habits? Article is by Amelia Tait and can be found on penguin.co.uk, or here for a direct link. It is a really well-written article and I am definitely super honored that she was able to use some of the interview to help out with her article!
  • I got another essay published! This one is online at don't die press; "Write the Person First" which is really just. A Poorly Disguised Reasoning Of My Overwhelmingly Male Protagonists. But I'm proud of it, and I'm glad that the ladies over at don't die press found it good enough to post. 
  • The book wall shrinkage is going well. The last of my large boxes of books came in and so I have no more giant boxes of books coming in, so that's fantastic. Three more books to read before I can make a ThriftBooks order!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post