a few updates

  •  I got a short story published in an online lit mag! Read "Creaks" for free at Red Rover Magazine. I believe the editors may be doing a limited print run of this magazine, but I'm not 100% sure--either way, the story's available for reading. 
  • I started my book buying ban again? My Instagram photo is correct in stating that this is my third attempt at this point, in this apartment, with this method, and hopefully third time IS the charm. I have too many books. Like most things in my life, this was brought on because of instant gratification: BookOutlet was having a good sale, and I told myself, "You can only get books if you go back on a book buying ban," and now I have eleven books coming from BookOutlet, not to mention all the eBay purchases that are going to be trickling in. All I can say is, oops. 
  • Camp NaNo is happening! I'm working on Promise Me, which will be the sixth book in the Aughts Boys series--the first two are already out. They're more companion novels than a real series, though Promise Me is more of a direct sequel, so I would read them in order anyway... either way, the two out are currently Book One, One More Sad Song, and book two, The Horror at Camp New Woods. 
 And... that's about all? Only 33 days until the school year is over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post