links & all that

So, the paperback for Serial Killers with Cookies has been approved, and so has the kindle pre-order, so those are both available. Totally understand if you want to wait for the kindle version--that one, like every other Kindle book I ever put out, is going to be .99, because I just really don't see the point in pricing them higher. But the paperback is 15.00, if you are so inclined to purchase that one. 

I do really enjoy these characters. They haven't been around as long in my head as the Pentalogy kids, but I do think that Justine, as a main character, is me writing the kind of female main character that I love--pragmatic and willing to do things that are maybe a little less than legal to reach her goals. Side characters, too, are fun; Adam is sulky and irritated, most of the time, and Lisa is my 'bubbly won't stop talking' character that usually ends up being a dude, but this time Lisa took that one. 

And again, a series. I know, I know. Do know, though, that I do have the entire series written out in first draft, at least. I know how it's going to end, and I'm working on rewriting book two right now. I have about a million writing projects going on at once all the time anyway--I've got book two of this one, I've got book two for Pentalogy, I've got next summer's release (which is... another start, shut up), I've got book two of Metallica project, I've got book two of the book that's coming out this coming winter, sometime (Kindle, for sure, February 13), and then next fall's release. I have to have a million writing projects going on at once or I'll like, go crazy, man. The only time this isn't the case is probably NaNoWriMo? But then I'll still technically have a million projects going on, who knows.

But yeah. Serial Killers with Cookies. Out now, it's a fun time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post