the book wall shrinkage upd8

I'm about a centimetre away from breaking.

It's the last day of the month, so I got to buy my books for the month (four this month! hell yeah), so that's extended a little bit. But the thing is--

The thing is, with this situation, I'm missing going into a used bookstore and just purchasing up every fucking thing, you know? Like just filling my arms and going to town, man, like grabbing whatever looks good and saying whatever, you know? In this situation I get to pick out like, a couple of books off of ThriftBooks and that's it.

The Wall is at 922--down from 964. That's almost fifty books down, which is kinda cool. That is also not counting the books that I've gotta haul at some point, because I have not hauled them and thus they are not technically in the Wall yet so they're in some weird fucking book limbo, you know?

I want to buy books.

But.

I cannot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post