the new ozzy osbourne album

I've been halfheartedly keeping up with the singles as they've been released; I think I definitely went and watched the "Under the Graveyard" music video, if not that one whatever one had the girl from "the End of the F***ing World" in it, which I'm pretty sure was "Under the Graveyard" but I don't actually know--

Either way, I'm currently making my way through the album.I'm on the last track right now, as I'm writing this, and I gotta say, I do like it. Is it as good as like, Blizzard of Ozz or something like that? Uh, no, but I don't think anyone was expecting it to be that good. I do really dig "Under the Graveyard", I think it's a great song. And I think it's really interesting to see Ozzy get together with all of these other musicians--sure, it's majorly kickass to see him get together with, like fucking Slash, but also it's cool to see him hook up with musicians that are like, nothing like his genre of music. Do I give a shit about like, Post Malone? No. I do not think I've ever listened to a song by Post Malone on purpose that did not have Ozzy Osbourne in it. I don't think I've even gone and listened to that other song they did together? Obviously I just listened to the Ozzy one that has him in it, I dunno.

But it's cool to see an old dude who's been so entrenched as this prince of darkness kind of just do whatever the fuck. Not that he hasn't always done whatever the fuck, but it's interesting. It's pretty clear at this point that we're not gonna have Ozzy Osbourne for that much longer. He's not young, and with the recent news about his Parkinson's, we might get another album out of him, because he says that he's jumping straight into working on the next one, we might not. But he's gonna remain a fucking legend, no matter what you think of Ordinary Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post