kill me now spring, just kill me now

I don't get sick often. I really don't. I managed to make it all through the last winter without getting more than a sore throat a couple of days, I haven't been puking-flu in actually five years. I get seasonal allergies, but normally I start taking allergy pills in like March, long before the snow melts and the pollen starts fucking me up, but I must've missed a day or something, because dear god just kill me now.

I get to be such a baby when I'm sick since I'm not sick often. I'm pretty sure this is just allergies, like, I just forgot a pill, because it came on suddenly and it feels like allergies. I'm just. Mad about it. That's what happens when I get sick. I get mad about it. I get mad that I can't breathe and that I got all this crap in my nose and I'm just mad.

It's like, it's not even hot outside to make this any better. Normally by this time we're in the 70s and 80s. 60s. And it's been raining so much our roads are pretty much just mud. It's windy as hell and highway/interstate driving is. Fun. I mean I'll take this over -60 but man. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post