welcome back, high school favorites?

Recently, I read the first volume of the manga for SDR2. Hajime edition, like the game, not the Komaeda edition because I don't like, hate myself, and really, I was not expecting much. When I read the first volume of the manga for the first game, I was like, "Well that was fun, but it sucks as a manga." When I read this one, now I'm reading fanfiction again, so that's like, chill. 

I'm also realizing, recently, how much of my weird stuff right now is directly correlated to the shit I waded through in high school. Like my clown thing?  Pretty sure that's where the clown thing came from. I mean, I read IT before I read that, I think, but I was that motherfucker for Halloween my junior year, for some reason, and I still have the shirt, but I'm also realizing, in my new Dangan Ronpa funk (Which by the way--what the fuck there's so much more to this series now???? I know the first two games and the animation for the first game and that's IT, motherfucker, I don't know any of these new people, what the fuck, there's a third trial game? I thought there was just like the, one with Makoto's little sister and Fukawa running around and--an anime??? With SDR2 kids??? What the fuck is UP), that it is entirely possible and probable that the reason I never took off my beanie was not because I had a burning love for Nascar, but because of... 

Well. 

The motherfucker that uses his hat as a security blanket.  

So it's interesting. I dunno. I've been looking around on etsy and shit like a loser, but also on Redbubble because I do need a new phone case, because my GNR one is kind of disintegrating, and it's entirely possible that this is just a way to put off doing shit that I actually really need to do this summer but what the fuck ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post