reading your own books like, as an author

 It's always kind of funny to me, when the book wall gives me one of my own books, because of course I get copies of my own books and of course, if I get a book, I have to read it, so it goes into the book wall, and I'm never really mad about it. I love my books. I wrote them because I liked them, you know? I wrote what I wanted to read. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't have written it. I would have written something else.

So right now I'm reading Forty Days. This book has Allan in it, which is great, because I love Allan. I think it's fine. I think it'll be fine. I've put it on Goodreads and everything, that I'm reading Forty Days, because I am, and I'm going to count it for my challenge. Will I rate it five stars? I don't know. At least four, probably, but I won't know until I've read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post