and lull

 One thing that's been interesting to watch on my self-publishing journey is the lulls and the peaks. We're in a lull right now--the first few weeks of September were crazy for sales. Crazy, of course, is by my standards, which means, I was selling at least one copy, Kindle or print, every day. Now we're in a lull.

I'm sure where this comes in is when I'm putting out more books; people take a look at everything or whatever. Because at the end of August/beginning of September, I put out three books. That's a lot more than zero--right now I'm working on finishing up the revision/reformatting of The Horror at Camp New Woods, or the second book in the Aughts Boys series, but once that one's out it'll be pretty fast one-two to publish that and Spahn. So we'll see--maybe I'll even have The Crucifixion of Craig Knox done by that time.

That does beg the question--what's it going to look like when I don't have just reformatting to do? After Crucify, that's it, I've got to rewrite. And I'm pretty deep on rewrites of the second Pentalogy book, the second Tinon book, and the second Vendettic book... and once the second Pentalgoy book is done, books three and four can be published, too. Because they're done. I don't want to talk about it.

But we'll see. We'll see how the sales keep looking. Like I said, right now we're in a lull--haven't sold anything in two weeks... but, hey, the kindle version of Serial Killers with Cookies is almost out? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post