and it's out!

 I say 'a couple of months' and then I put the bitch out the very next week, but what else is new?

So, ONE MORE SAD SONG is out now, in Paperback and Kindle. Paperback is 15$, kindle is .99, kind of as per usual for my 'new books'--like always, Kindle will never be more than .99, because all you're getting is the words for that one, not the book.

This is probably my favorite thing I've ever written? Or it's up there. Zeke as a main character is literally the dumbest kid in the universe, but I'm actually really proud of his character. And I do think that this one is pretty funny, too, if only because when you have a guy named Kevin and you have to say lines like, "The matrix isn't real, Kevin," it's kind of fucking hilarious. But there's some real emotion in there, too.

I dunno. I dig it. This is, again, the start of a series... though this one is more companion-novel-y--the second one is even a horror novella, actually, that takes place before the first one? I don't know, this series went some weird places. But OMSS is a pretty solid near-historical contemporary-type piece. No murder, I promise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post