reading writing listening 4-25-2019

Reading:
Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima--sequel to Flamecaster, which is a sequel series to the Seven Realms series, which I read in high school and really loved. Gotta say, even though I'm not a huge fantasy person, I'm really digging this one, I think more than the first. I really like every single POV in this one, which is saying something.

IT by Stephen King--just let me have this, please. Re-read. Love it. Almost cried about seven times already.

Writing:
For warm-up and cool-down I do some on my fallback projects, but mostly I'm focusing on my WM3 project, which was last year's NaNo. Doing a clean re-write, so that's fun. School has been getting in the way, though.

Listening:
"Metal Health" by Quiet Riot--in my Walkman right now. Unironically one of my favorite tapes, I don't give a shit, it pumps me up like nothing else.

"Girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue--on-deck. My least favorite of the Crue albums I have but I still love it, because sometimes you just need some glam to pump you up and make you less sad.

"sUBHUMAN rACE" by Skid Row--once I get to this it'll be my first time listening to it, but this is the last Skid Row album with Sebastian Bach, so even if it sucks it'll have a good wail to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post