God Damn It, RockStar

I am slightly addicted to caffeine.

I don't have that much a day--consistently, I'll have a cup of coffee in the morning. Sometimes I'll go and have a latte or something as well. And sometimes I fuck up and have a RockStar.

I was doing pretty good for a while. I really dig the Pure Zero Punched ones, because they barely even taste like energy drinks (that energy drink taste is why I can't do Monster; I'll stick to RockStar, thank you very much, they're even advertised by one of my favorite bands). Caffeine doesn't really affect me all that much, like, it takes a lot for it to do more than get rid of the caffeine headache, and it takes a lot for me to get jittery. Like, I'm talking three cups of coffee, an energy drink, and maybe a couple of caffeinated chocolate bars a lot.

But I was doing good on staying away from them. And then I discovered Pure Zero Watermelon.

See, I can keep myself away from pop because, you know, I don't want to waste 240 calories on sugar water. Right? And diet pop tastes weird, so I keep away from that too. I have shit teeth, so I try and use straws whenever I can, and while it looks weird to have a straw sticking out of a RockStar can, it looks weirder to have a straw sticking out of a bottle of pop.

But Pure Zero Watermelon legit tastes like a Jolly Rancher. And I had maybe two or three before the C-store ran out. But then I was back on the RockStar train, and I was getting Punched again, and trying out Grape and Orange Mandarin and none of it's as good as Watermelon but now I look forward to the fruity bubbly caffeine hit at two or three o'clock ever day.

I'm going until my C-store money runs out. I always burn through that shit before midterms, at least. Goddamn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post