Book Haul #10 | 2018


Comments

  1. Hi Aurora! Just wanted to say I stumbled across your videos while roaming through booktube for recs and just wanted to say that I actually like your channel very much! Sometimes I feel like I see the same kind of videos for the same kinds of books over and over (which I love but not a lot of variety sometimes) but you seem to have a wide taste in books which I appreciate. Especially the true crime and old 80/90's horror ect. Especially since I've been listening to a podcast called Teen Creeps(all about old horror/pulp it's hilarious)Saw how much you loved goosebumps ect and made me think of your channel. Well anyways just wanted to say that I really dig watching your videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That sounds like an interesting podcast, I've been listening to podcasts more and more lately (okay, LPOTL), and I'm on the lookout for new ones--I'll have to check that out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post