hey, look at that, i'm being consistent

 I decided this week that I wanted to start being consistent with my blog posts and my YouTube posts and all that. Theoretically, it's been MWF Videos, T-TH blog. Like, that's where I put it in my little agenda and that's how I used to do it back when I was consistent. And it's going! It's going great! Here we go!

Unfortunately, I'm starting to like, run out of stuff to talk about, so I'll have to do that... maybe I'll do book reviews? On here? About books I've read? Man! The opportunities! Maybe I'll talk about teaching! I'm a teacher! I could talk about that! Kids've been real goddam goofy lately! 

But, yeah. Look forward to more blog posts, more consistent videos... videos are still, you know, years old, but at least they're being posted consistently now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post