the endless cycle of aughts boys first drafts

 So, I keep all of my current writing projects on this little black flash drive. Sometimes, as I am human, I forget this flash drive somewhere and then I can't work on stuff. Normally, this means I forget this flash drive at home and so I'm at school, where I have a bunch of other flash drives, and then what do I do?

I start a new Aughts Boys book. 

This year, I have written books 12-14 on first draft. I am currently working on 15. That's Benji Holmes, Jack Williams, Brodie Mohren, and Jackson Falvey, for those of us who have read the books, of which I know there are few. The problem comes when I already have a first draft running and I forget my flash drive, because then what happens?

I start a new one and immediately lose interest in the last one. 

But I'm having fun. This Aughts Boys series is like, looking to never end or something, because I keep creating side characters that I want to have their own books, but that's fine? You don't have to read it in order, honestly. I'm having a fun time. It's all a great time. 

We're having a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post