oh hai mark

 NOtE;EVERY t WILL BE LOWERCASE AS MY t KEY IS BROKEN


So, like, I'm still alive. 

I guess technically I've only been minimally online for about the whole of the year, which is not actually all that long at this point, but I have an excuse and its name is computer problems. My desktop, to put it delicately, has shit the bed. 

It all started sometime last year, when it would just randomly crash, but it would just start back up and overall be, like, okay. then at some point, probably around the first, the sound cut out, and then it wouldn't even connect to the internet w/o crashing. So I'm on my old college laptop, which has a broken t key. 

Hopefully the desktop will be fixed by the end of this coming weekend, but if not, I'll keep hating myself every time I write, because of course it had to be a letter as common as t that doesn't work. 

So that's where I've been. Also Steven had gout and so was off work for a week and so I didn't end up doing much then anyway even if I wanted to, because I'd get home from work at five and he'd come limping up all excited because he'd been alone all day. So there's that. Hope to see you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post