so i quit my book buying ban again...

 I think this time it lasted more like three weeks, but, yeah, I've (again) decided that the Book Wall is never going to shrink and will just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger until the day that I die, and I (again) decided to celebrate this fact by buying several lots of novels and manga off of eBay. This was also exacerbated by the fact that I read a volume of Bleach and was reminded that I like Bleach and so I had to buy some and then I bought more things and now--

I don't know why I keep trying to shrink the book wall? I mean, I don't really mind that I have hundreds of unread books. I don't. I love having such a degree of randomness to what I'm going to read next! I love being able to look at what could be a literal five years of reading, and that's five good years of reading. That doesn't take into account me buying more books, because we all know I will.

The thing is, I just hate not being able to buy forty books whenever I want. So I guess I'm giving up again? I mean, I'm doing pretty good when it comes to how many books I've read so far this year! Woo! We're doing great! I'm at, what, I think 56 books read so far this year? That's pretty fuckin' killer, man, we're not going to talk about how I've definitely bought like, twice that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post