fun things come across on walks


  • Literally everyone I ever talk to saying "Oh, I've seen you walking around town.", from my parent's coworkers who work in town to people I used to work with to an old lady who lives in my apartment building to the girl I gave a ride home from Leever's to--
  • A little boy who lives in a house on one of my ways back up to my apartment building who now runs to the glass door and waves at me when I walk past. 
  • Several dogs who bark when I walk past, two who don't. 
  • One dog who just crashed into me and said hi when I was busy listening to Ozzy Osbourne and didn't realize he was there instead he was standing with his paws on my hips licking my hand. I hope he lived around where he crashed into me, but he had a collar and tag on some hopefully he found his way home.
  • An alarming number of geese.
  • A lot of construction workers. 
  • Two cats who live on the same street who are both brown tabbies, one of whom is all ragged and wise to the ways of the world and won't let me pet him, and one who RUNS AT ME AND MAKES ME PET HIM SO HELP ME GOD. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post