oh, so NOW we get the winter weather

 January and February were beautiful.

We had a cold snap in January, for like a week and a half, but we didn't get much precipitation and it was warm, for the most part, and now we're staring down a possibility of a virtual day tomorrow. Monday was already two hours late. 

Last Tuesday was our first virtual learning day of the year.

I will say, it's different doing virtual for elementary. In high school, virtual days mostly consisted of me sitting and reading on Google Classroom while children did writing assignments and asked me if they could leave. Elementary? Throw some IXL up there and then like, talk to them on Google Classroom for an hour and a half before forcing them to leave the call. 

I wouldn't hate a virtual day tomorrow. I'm tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day