book month coming to an end...

 After March 31st, the next time I get to buy books is in June. While this is good news for the state of the book wall and also my wallet, it's going to be a struggle. I remember the end of February, when I KNEW I could buy books in March, when I KNEW it was only a couple days away...

That shit's going to be even WORSE end of May, I can tell. And like, hopefully I actually stick to it. I've done so many book buying bans over the years and honest, my man, shrinking the book wall is like losing weight. I realize the answer is just "stop buying books" like I realize the answer is "stop eating so much candy", but when it comes to actually doing it...

But! Hopefully April and May can be big reading months. April I do write a new first draft--my spreadsheet tells me it's "whatever aughts boys book comes next", which means it could be either: 

  • Asking for It -- the Brittney book
  • Sick Sick Sick -- Alan Crockett (he was a kid Matt met in Until I fall Away... cousin to the Fortiers)
  • cant do it alone - Kyle Corzett
  • Take Me to the Top - Maxine Schow (this is a time warp one! this is luke's mom!)
  • Underclass Hero -- Leon Corzett
  • Carry Me Ohio -- Cricket Williams
  • Invisible Kid -- Oliver West (CRIMINAL we don't have an oliver book before this but what can you do except the fact that i am the author and was in control of this)
  • The After Life of the Party - Xander Brown
  • King for a Day - Hayden Fortier
  • The Day that Never Comes - "Dave Matt's Brother"
  • Just Did a Bad Thing - "Bailey Matt's Sister" 

Personally, I'm hoping for... man, maybe the Oliver book? The Maxine book could be interesting. I'll just randomize it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day