back to real writing

 Yadda yadda, published the fifth Aughts Boys book and the first book in a new series... 

But that means that, with both of those out of the way, I can get back to some real writing. I can get back to my three projects that I have left to finish for the year: FLIP FLOP FELONY, GUILLAUME, and CLASS B. Will I finish them all before the year is out? Oh definitely fucking not. But I hope to finish at least one of the three. If all goes well, I will finish all of them.

But what are they?

Flip Flop Felony, you can probably guess by the title, is the third Abnormal Murders book. First page: 

 

CHAPTER ONE: JUSTINE

            “Jesus fucking Christ, Connor,” Adam muttered, heaving Connor’s new minifridge, in-box, up a flight of stairs to his dorm room. “God, why did we kill your family? Jesus Christ.”

            “Yeah, they wouldn’t have done this even if they were alive,” Connor said. He was carrying a microwave. Justine, by virtue of being the only girl, had been blessed with a duffel bag full of clothes. Still, it was heavy, and Connor happened to be on the third floor of a dorm building with hallways so narrow you could hardly walk two abreast. “Also, I wouldn’t be moving out to go to college, because then I might tell people they were serial killers. So.”

            “Well,” Justine said, out of breath. “Maybe you’ll make friends with your roommate and he’ll help you move out at the end of the year.”

Guillaume is a standalone that is heavily inspired by my time in the LOTF fandom as a young teenager. If it seems similar to a fanfiction that might be on fanfiction.net, no it the fuck does not. First page: 

 

CHAPTER ONE

            Whenever I am called on to share a fun fact about myself, whether that be for college orientation or meeting new people, I always use the island. What I don’t mention is that I was close with Guillaume.

            The short story is this: six years ago, when we were all twelve or thirteen years old, our plane crashed on a deserted island. Forty-two of us survived the crash. Fifteen of us came home. The reason the rest of them didn’t is not because of poisonous snakes, or spiders, or good old starvation. The reason was Guillaume. Guillaume is something I don’t mention when bringing up the island, because Guillaume is the reason the Bolin Disaster became the Bolin Tragedy, and I was the one propping him up the whole way. Everyone worked with Guillaume to an extent, but I was his best friend.

            That isn’t something you tell people.

Class B is a companion/sequel to the Pentalogy of Hell. Bitch you thought you were done with the series. Lol. First page: 

CHAPTER ONE

            Leah was talking again.

            “Seriously,” she said. “We decide to go to Purgatory. We decide, hey, with all this traffic moving in and out and around Hell, we can hitch a ride with some half-, because I’m not super confident in my abilities to not send us both to the depths the minute I try to division-hop, which makes this stupid collar even worse, and—”

            “Leah,” Julia said, rubbing her temples. “I was there. Please stop recounting our misadventures.”

            Leah grumbled and pulled her legs closer to her chest. Julia was standing at the front of their cell, staring out into the dark, dungeon-like hallway. Leah was sitting, mostly because, Julia thought, the half-witch that they’d trusted to take them to Division 14 had friends who knew how to take precautions against half-vamps; that being, of course, that her eyes were taped over. She couldn’t see a thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post