MORE CONCERTS

 So I saw Motley Crue last weekend. 

It wasn't just them, it was also Alice Cooper and Def Leppard and there is something so insane about seeing such a major rock band. I mean, I didn't start going to concerts until I graduated college, and the idea that I'd seen someone like this, seen a band like this, live and in person--Steven got us great tickets, we were so close, so so so close. 

And then this morning I got an e-mail that Megadeth was coming to Fargo in September. It's a Friday. They're coming at a Friday and the show starts at 8:00 and I could. I could make that. I could check off another one of the Big Four. 

(Ignoring the fact that Anthrax was in Grand Forks in January because IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK IN JANUARY AND IT WAS WINTER AND EVERYTHING WAS TERRIBLE AND THE ROADS WERE TERRIBLE AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CAR) 

But September is early enough in the year that I can get to Fargo. And I have a car now, if Steven's not willing to take me. 

And I can make 8:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post