(mostly) moved

 So we're moved! 

Mostly. We're mostly moved. I've been chugging along 120 miles a day, most days, back and forth because a) I have so many goddam books and b) we were not like, super prepared for the move but our new apartment is LIVABLE and MOSTLY WHAT WE'RE MISSING is BOOKS and also OUR GODDAM FINGERNAIL CLIPPER IS SOMEWHERE AND I'M SLOWLY GOING INSANE.      

But I am liking my new office set-up. It's not complete, because my music stuff is still in our old apartment and also all of the boxes that I keep bringing to unpack are in the middle of the floor but I have room for a DVD shelf (!!!!) and I have my bookshelves and a slowly filling book closet and oh, did I mention it's on the first floor??? Fuck yeah. 

But I do like the apartment. It's a little adjusting and every time I go to our old apartment to get shit I fill up at least two trash bags and throw them away but we're getting there. We're getting there. We have the old apartment until August and if my plan goes as planned I'll be done hopefully by next Tuesday, FOR SURE by the end of the week. 

So that's that. Doing good. Doing great. Here we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post