TBR MASSACRE: 8.11 thru 8.17

 

BOOK WALL START: 2144

BOOK WALL GOAL:  2130 

Thursday, August 11

Book Read! Final Draft by Riley Redgate

I thought this was fun in the way that I do really enjoy books about writing. And this was definitely about writing. Had some moments I didn't expect; overall, not bad.

2143

Friday, August 12

Book Read! Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel

Man this one took me a while. it was very well-done, but I know nothing about Tudor England, which definitely did hamper my enjoyment. Very fun. Very great. I lost momentum two hundred pages in and then it was a bit of a slog. But this did make me excited to read her French Revolution book, because I do know about the French Revolution. 

2142

Saturday, August 13     

Book Read! Letting Ana Go by Anonymous

Oh man. Follows the script. Feel like this one might actually be used by teens with eating disorders to like. Uh. Get "better" at their eating disorders. Probably kinda harmful.

2141   

Book Read! I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga

This was very fun, very fast-paced, and bloodier than I thought it would be. Fun times! This is my first Lyga. 

2140

 Sunday, August 14    

 Monday, August 15

Tuesday, August 16

Book Read! Write Like This by Kelly Gallagher

This was a PD book; however, I did put it on the Book Wall so it counts. 

2139 

 Wednesday, August 17

 Book Received. My Dress-Up Darling 3 by Shinichi Fukuda

I have not read the first two volumes in this series. This was given to me by someone who accidentally got two copies of this volume. 

2140

Book Read. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

This was fun to re-read. I definitely did enjoy it. I haven't read it since high school, so it was interesting to see how I felt about it as an adult.

2139    

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post