blisters

 So, school's been out for about a full week and some change, and I have been doing a lot more exercise. So much exercise in the form of walking around town for hours on end that I had to take today off even though it's beautiful outside because I've got several large blisters that have formed and plumped up over the past few days so I'm giving those feet a rest. 

I am starting to brown up a little, too; I started late this year so I got a little too much sear on my shoulders a few days ago but that's faded to brown. I also started yoga? That shit does not fuck around. I just go on Amazon Prime and watch Julia Marie videos and she's made me do way more chair poses than I have ever wanted to do in my life. But I do feel like I'm loosening up a little.

Really, I didn't realize just how out of shape I'd gotten teaching until this past week and a half or so. It was nine solid months of sitting, walking around occasionally, yeah, but then sitting in a car for an hour to drive home, and then it's five PM and I'm starving and then by the time I'm done eating... 

The thing now that I'm dealing with is figuring out how to balance hunger when I'm burning 3000 fucking calories a day because I'm outside for half the day. Because 'health' is not just 'exercise,' it is also 'let's not eat the giant thing of Caramel M&Ms in one day, Aurora.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bandit born + graduation day