and lull pt 2

 This lull is different--this has nothing to do with sales, though I bet it will translate to that eventually. This lull is more about, 'Aurora ran out of pre-written books to publish, and now she actually has to finish writing them before anything else gets published.' Apart from books two, three, and four of the Pentalogy of Hell, I'm going to be on a much more rational publishing schedule from now on. It's going to be a longer wait between books.

The whole reason my first... eight...? Books? How many books did I put out this year? It was like eight, wasn't it? Jesus. Either way, the whole reason my first eight or whatever books came out so fast was that I already had them written. They just needed to be formatted for publication. Now I need to finish rewriting. I have a ton of first drafts, we all know this--both because I've had years like last year, in which I wrote about a million first drafts, but because I've been stockpiling them for nine years.

But that's where we're at. I'm sure something will get put out sometime next year, but for the near future--we're slowing down on that book publishing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

obligatory new year blog post